Why exhibit at our show?
- More than 30 years of show experience
- Largest home show in eastern New Mexico
- Lowest booth fees in NM and west TX for similar shows
- Three booth sizes: 10×10 and 10×20 piped and draped on a poly floor, and 15×25 on packed earth
- Limited amount of table displays
- Free Wi-Fi and electricity
- Load in and exhibitor dinner on Friday
- Exposure to 3500 potential customers onsite
- Inclusion in promotion products – event map, website and social media
- Opportunity for cooperative marketing with local media
- Great bang for your marketing buck!
We have a variety of booth sizes and a limited amount of single table displays.
Our event is held at the Curry County Events Center at the Fairgrounds in Clovis, NM. 1900 E. Brady.
Learn more about the venue on the Events Center website.
This multi-functional facility is fully equipped to host rodeos, livestock sales, kennel shows, concerts, circuses, trade shows, conventions, sporting events, and a vast array of other private and public events including weddings and receptions. The dirt floor can be covered by temporary flooring providing a show area or a dance floor. Our staff is here to create your ultimate event.
- Approximately 350’ x 200‘
- 3,300 seats (additional 3,200 seats on arena floor available)
- Announcer/Judges Booth
- State-of-the-art dirt floor is able to be worked to accommodate a wide variety of uses.
- Temporary flooring available
- Show office with communication and PA system
- Vendor areas
- Quality livestock pens and rodeo chutes
- Media Room
- Performer’s Green Room
- EMT room for emergency personnel and equipment
- Electrical capacity of 800 amps (3 phase/208v)